Sunday 13 April 2014

Crafty Day

Well let's us start with catching up on some of the cards I made last weekend which got finished yesterday. The first was made using dies from Tattered Lace (Trio of Owls and Lacy Daisy). The background was embossed on Centura Pearl cardstock using the free embossing folder which came with the eBosser. I then inked this with Espresso Adirondack. The trellis was a remnant left over from a previous card and is a Spellbinders die. This was made for a member of the Westdale Trefoil Guild who will be celebrating her 70th birthday next month.
The second card was made using the Embellishment Attic CD-ROM by My Craft Studio. The background paper was designed using the Shabby Sweet CD-ROMs, also by My Craft Studio. This was made for a work colleague who will be celebrating her 30th birthday at the end of the month.
The Easter Card was made using Craft Artist 2 Professional and free digikits from Daisytrail. This card will be for my Godson and I incorporated a pocket to put in a little gift.
The final one was made this afternoon and is for a work colleague who will be leaving the company at the end of the month. I used the Nesting Dies CD-ROM from My Craft Studio. The image of the Cricketer was taken from the Art Gallery which came with Serif PagePlus 5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment