Sunday 27 April 2014

Crafting Fun

Well it is a couple of weeks since my last post. I spent a long weekend with my best friend and her family for Easter and did manage to get some crafting in with my 9 year old Godson. We did some Decopatch, although we did not have the right glue I do not think our attempts were too bad. Matthew did a Dinosaur and I did a Teddy Bear.
Matthew was that impressed with his attempt that it came to Snettisham Deer Park with us on the Sunday. This afternoon I have managed to make two cards, a leaving card for a work colleague who will be finishing on Wednesday, and a Birthday Card for my Partner's Grandaughter who will be 7 years old in May.
The leaving card was created using the nesting dies CD-ROM from My Craft Studio and a Clipart image from the Serif PagePlus 5.0 CD-ROM.
The birthday card was created using the Daisy punch from Tonic Studios. The topper was taken from the Crafter's Companion Barkley Everyday Papercrafting CD-ROM.

No comments:

Post a Comment