Saturday 29 March 2014

A bit out of date!!!!

Well I should have wrote something on this blog last weekend. Mum phoned me on the Friday and asked if it was too late for me to make a card for my Grandmas's 92nd birthday, of course I send no. So last Saturday was spent making the card. I used the Tonic Daisy punch, Core d'inations card stock, mirror card, Spellbinders trellis die, toppers from the Hunkydory Shimmering Watercolours kit and some Gems.
Sunday I went to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC with my Mum. We joined the coach at 08:10 outside the local Co-op and after various pick-ups made our way to the NEC. We arrived just after 10am and had a coffee before going into the show. My first port of call was the Clarity stand, after which we just meandered around the different stands. The photograph below is just some of the things I purchased.
On a couple of previous blogs I mentioned that I had been lucky enough to win some things. I was a runner up on a competition on Barbara Gray's blog 'One day at a time' and was sent a 6x6" Gelli Plate along with the piece of artwork on the right hand side of the following photograph. The photograph on the left is the card made by Nancy Watt on the Embellishment Attic show on Create and Craft, where I was lucky enough to have my email drawn out of the Cup of Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment